Excessive floor cleaning is a leading cause of respiratory illness in children
Canadian medical and research experts warn parents about causes of childhood respiratory illness
After a public survey conducted by Simon Fraser University in the Canadian capital, a research study was conducted in which experts discovered the cause of childhood asthma.
The survey collected birth data for more than 5,000 babies, more than 40% of whom had difficulty breathing.
According to the survey, experts have concluded that if a family uses chemicals for floor cleaning immediately after birth, this effect will appear after three years and the child’s risk of developing respiratory diseases will increase by 37%. .
Studies have shown that children suffer from respiratory problems due to excessive household hygiene. Experts say repeated cleaning of the floor with chemicals or other aromatic liquids can weaken your child’s breathing and lungs.
According to the report, children under the age of three are severely affected by the smell of chemicals, which is why they have an increased risk of developing respiratory diseases.
Experts advise parents not to reuse phenyl or other pesticides or wipe aromatic chemicals to keep the house floor clean.
Research team leader Tim Takaro said earlier research also showed that older people became patients with respiratory problems due to the use of floor cleaners.